10 Minute Veggie Fried Rice (prep time 10 min, makes 8 servings)
- 4 tbsp olive oil, divided
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 pieces of ginger grated or 2 tsp minced ginger or ginger paste
- 8 eggs, optional
- 8 cups brown rice (cooked, cooled and separated)
- 2 cups corn
- 2 cups green peas
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 6 tbsp soy sauce
- 4 tbsp sesame seeds
- fresh chives, fresh basil, baby spinach, any other add-ins you want! Basil is my fav!
- Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a large pan over medium heat. Add the garlic cloves and ginger and stir fry for one minute. Crack the eggs directly into the pan and gently push them around in the pan until barely cooked, 1-2 minutes.
- Add the rice and stir fry for a few minutes, adding the other tablespoons of oil and turning the heat up to get it sizzling. The eggs should sort of incorporate and stick to the rice.
- Add the corn, peas, lemon juice, and soy sauce. Stir fry for another 1-2 minutes. Remove from heat, stir in any add-ins and serve!