5 Ingredient Vegetable Frittata (prep time 5 min, cook time 15 min, makes 2 servings)
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1/2 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 tbsp dried chives
- 1/2 cup artichoke, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400. Spray a large skillet with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs and salt, then add in the chopped vegetables and chives and pour into skillet.
- Sprinkle with cheese if you want.
- Bake for 15 minutes, then remove from oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes. Enjoy!