Banana Split Kabobs (prep time 10 min, makes 6 servings)
- 2 bananas, cut into 1″ pieces
- 24, 1″ pieces pineapple
- 12 large strawberries, rinsed, dried and halved
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped almonds
- Skewer two pieces each banana, pineapple, and strawberry. Repeat process to make 12 skewers and place on parchment paper.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate in 30-second intervals, stirring in between until completely smooth.
- Drizzle chocolate over fruit kabobs and top with chopped almonds. Freeze until ready to serve. 2 kabobs is 1 serving.