Blueberry Oat Pancakes with Maple Yogurt (prep time 5 min, cook time 10 min, makes 2 servings)
- 1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup low-fat cottage cheese
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup blueberries
- cooking spray
- 3/4 cup plaint Greek-style-low-fat yogurt
- 1 tbsp. pure maple syrup
- Combine oats, cottage cheese, eggs, and vanilla in a blender or food processor. Process until smooth. Gently stir in blueberries.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Spoon about 2 tablespoons batter per pancake into pan. Cook 3 minutes or until tops are covered with bubbles and edges look cooked. Carefully turn pancakes over, and cook 3 minutes until golden. Combine yogurt and maple syrup, serve over pancakes.