Chicken Salad Lettuce Wraps (prep time 15 min, makes 4 servings)
- 2 cups boiled, poached or baked chicken
- 1/2 cup diced apple
- 1/2 cup grapes, halved
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice, or more, to taste
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- 4 leaves Boston bibb lettuce or Romaine lettuce
- In a large bowl, combine chicken, apple, grapes, dried cranberries, slivered almonds, Greek yogurt, lemon juice, garlic powder, salt and pepper, to taste.
- Put 1/4 of chicken salad in large lettuce leaf and wrap.