Cinnamon Raisin Muffins (prep time 5 min, cook time 20-30 min, makes 12 servings)
- 3 eggs
- 1 peeled, cored apple-shredded
- 1 cup of raisins
- 2 cups of almond flour or whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup raw honey
- 1/2 cup coconut milk (can substitute another milk)
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- toppings for muffins: cinnamon, extra raisins, coconut shreds
- Stir all dry ingredients together in a bowl (except raisins)
- In a larger bowl, mix together all wet ingredients. Shred with a cheese grater one peeled and cored apple. Add to wet ingredients.
- Blend all ingredients and stir in raisins.
- Pour mixture into 12 silicon or paper cups in a muffin tin. Add toppings if desired.
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees and bake for approximately 20-23 minutes.