Crockpot Sesame Chicken (prep time 5 min, cook time 2-4 hours)
- 4 lbs. chicken breasts
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1/2 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 3 tbsp. honey
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp ground pepper
- 1/2 cup cornstarch
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- black pepper, salt and crushed pepper flakes to taste
- Whisk together sauce ingredients and pour half the sauce into crockpot. Place chicken in crockpot and pour rest of sauce over chicken.
- Place the lid on cook on low for 4 hours or high for 2 hours.
- 30 minutes before ready to eat, take chicken out and add cornstarch to mix until blended. Add chicken and cook on high for 30 minutes.
- Cut chicken into chunks or shred and serve over zoodles or brown rice.