Crockpot Vegetable Loaded Chicken Tortilla-less Soup (prep time 10 min, cook time 4-6 hours, makes 8 servings)
- 4 (6 oz) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 4 large cloves garlic, minced
- 2 yellow onions, diced
- 2 jalapenos, diced
- 4 carrots, diced
- 4 stalks celery, diced
- 2 zucchini, sliced and cut into half-circles
- 2 bell pepper, diced
- 1 can corn, drained and rinsed
- 2 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 can diced tomatoes, including juice
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 4 tsp chili powder
- 6 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp ground paprika
- 4 tsp dried oregano
- 4 cups chicken stock
- juice from 2 limes
- Add all ingredients to slow cooker and stir to combine. Cover and cook on low 6-8 hours.
- Remove chicken breasts and shred. Add back to slow cooker and let warm back up.
- Pour soup into bowls and top with desired toppings (i.e. green onions, plain Greek yogurt)
- Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator or freezer.