Fresh Start Salad (makes 2 servings)
TIP: If you are saving 1/2 for the next day, only dice 1/2 the avocado now and leave the other half whole until ready to use.
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 3/4 cup Mandarin orange slices, divided
- 2 cups baby spinach, chopped
- 2 cups kale, chopped
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1/4 pomegranate seeds
- 1/4 cup pine nuts, toasted
- Whisk together the olive oil, balsamic vinegar and apple cider vinegar. Add 1/4 cup of Mandarin oranges and squeeze them into the vinaigrette, then set aside while putting together salad.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a large salad bowl.
- Add the dressing and combine until everything is dressed. Enjoy!