Fudgy Clean Cookies (prep time 10 min, cook time 15 min, makes about 24 cookies)
- 3 ripe bananas, pureed or mashed until smooth
- 1/2 cup natural creamy peanut butter or substitute another natural butter
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 350. In a large mixing bowl, use a fork to thoroughly combine the first three ingredients until it reaches a smooth and uniform consistency. You can heat the peanut butter for about 15 seconds to make it easier to stir.
- Scoop heaping tablespoons of dough onto prepared cookie sheet, about 1 inch apart. Sprinkle the tops of the cookies with a pinch of sea salt.
- Bake for 8-15 minutes until your preferred doneness. Can store for up to 5 days. Can freeze.