Make Ahead Granola Parfait (prep time 5 min)
- 3/4 cup plain, fat free Greek yogurt
- 2 tsp pure maple syrup
- 1/3 cup granola, homemade or favorite store-bought with minimal sugar added
- 1/3 cup combo of summer fruit: blueberries, strawberries, kiwi chunks, apricots, peaches
- Toppings: any combo of almonds, walnuts or pecans, shredded coconut and cinnamon
- Mix together yogurt and maple syrup and add 1/4 cup Greek yogurt to a mason jar or tall container with a lid. Add 2 spoonfuls fruit and 2 spoonfuls of granola. Then repeat 2 more times. Seal the container and store in the fridge for up to 3 days.