Mediterranean Zucchini and Carrot Noodle Pasta (prep time 20 min, makes 8 servings)
- 4 medium zucchini, spiralized
- 4 carrots, spiralized
- 2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 cups marinated artichoke hearts, halved
- 1 cup pitted Kalamata olives, halved
- 4 tbsp. olive oil
- zest of 2 lemons
- 4 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 tbsp. chopped parsley
- 1 tsp kosher salt or to taste
- crumbled feta cheese
- Rinse the zucchini and carrots well, pat them dry and chop the tips and tails off and spiralize.
- Add the cherry tomatoes, artichoke hearts, and Kalamata olives to a bowl with the zucchini.
- Whisk together the last 7 ingredients in a small bowl without feta. Pour this dressing over the zucchini pasta and toss everything together.
- If you want added protein, you can toss in cooked shrimp or add a cooked salmon or other fish filet on top.