Pesto Chicken and Veggies (prep time 10 min, cook time 15 min, makes 8 servings)
- 2 lbs. chicken breasts, chopped into bite-size pieces
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 2 bell peppers, chopped
- 2 large zucchinis, chopped
- 1/2 cup basil pesto
- 8 tbsp. mozzarella cheese, optional
- cooked cauliflower rice or brown rice
- Preheat oven to 425. In a large bowl, combine the chicken, veggies, and pesto until the chicken and veggies are coated well with pesto.
- Transfer mixture to a large sheet pan and bake for 15-20 minutes. If desired, sprinkle with mozzarella cheese during the last 5 minutes of baking. Enjoy with cauliflower rice or brown rice!