Pesto Salmon Sheet Pan Dinner (prep time 10 min, cook time 35 min, makes 8 servings)
- 2 lbs. small potatoes, halved or quartered (or larger red potatoes cut into about 3/4″ pieces)
- 2 tbsp. homemade or prepared pesto plus additional for serving, if desired 12-16 oz. fresh green beans washed and ends trimmed off
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 2 tbsp. grated parmesan cheese
- 8 salmon fillets
- *You might need 2 sheet pans. Preheat oven to 400 and lightly coat a baking sheet with olive oil or cooking spray. Place the potatoes on one side of the sheet pan, drizzle with pesto and toss to coat.
- Spread in an even later covering about one third of sheet pan. Bake for 10 minutes. Remove the pan from the oven and place the green beans on the other side of the pan, drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Toss to coat and spread in an even layer covering about one-third of the sheet pan, opposite the potatoes.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Remove the pan from the oven and sprinkle green beans with the parmesan cheese. Then place the salmon fillets down the center of the pan. Bake for an additional 14-16 minutes. Remove from the oven and serve with additional pesto on top of the salmon, if desired.