Quinoa Spinach Salad with Pesto (prep time 15 min, makes 4 servings)
- 3/4 cup dry quinoa
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 3 tbsp basil pesto
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 2 cups finely chopped fresh spinach leaves
- 3 tbsp Parmesan cheese (fresh grated, preferably)
- 3 tbsp chopped walnuts
- Cook the quinoa according to the package directions.
- Transfer the quinoa to a medium-sized bowl and season with salt and pepper.
- In the meantime, make your pesto (or open a jar- no judging!) and prep the remaining ingredients.
- Add everything to the bowl and mix well with the quinoa. Taste and adjust seasonings. Enjoy warm!