Salmon Tacos with Avocado Lime Dressing (prep time 5 min, cook time 30 min, makes 8 servings)
- 4 salmon fillets
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 1/2 tsp. cumin
- 2 avocados
- 2 limes
- 8 whole grain tortillas or eliminate tortilla shells and eat over greens
- large romaine lettuce leaves
- 1 cup shredded purple cabbage
- 2/3 cup of black beans
- 1/2 cup corn
Ingredients for Dressing (combine all ingredients in a blender or hand mash/blend. If it needs thinning, add water):
- 1 avocado
- 1 tbsp. nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 2 limes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix the paprika, chili powder, salt and pepper in a small bowl and rub over salmon fillets.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until fish is flaky.
- When salmon has finished baking, top tortillas with lettuce, cabbage, beans, corn, salmon, slices of avocado and drizzle with the avocado lime dressing. Serving is 8 large tortillas or 2 small tortillas/or serve over greens.