Sweet Potato Chicken Chili (prep time 10 min, cook time 2 1/2-6 hours, makes 8 servings)
- 2 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 large onion, diced
- 3 cans black beans, drained and rinsed
- 4 cups diced sweet potato
- 2 cups corn kernels
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp paprika
- 2 cans, no salt diced tomatoes
- 4 tbsp. chili powder
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 avocados
- Combine all ingredients (except avocado) and put in slow cooker and cook 4-6 hours on low or 2 1/2-3 hours on high.
- Shred the chicken, add diced avocado and serve.