Ultimate Shrimp Cobb Salad with Lemon-Chive Dressing (prep time 15 min, makes 8 servings)
- 3 lbs. cooked shrimp (no shells)
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 8 boiled eggs, cooked and peeled
- 8 slices cooked turkey bacon
- 2 cups corn kernels
- 2 large avocados, diced
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 8 packed cups chopped romaine lettuce or mixed greens
Fresh Lemon-Chive Dressing:
- 2/3 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 fresh lemon, juiced
- 2 garlic cloves
- 8 chives
- sea salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- In a blender or food processor, pulse all salad dressing ingredients until creamy.
- Taste, adjust seasonings to your liking. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Arrange all salad ingredients on a plate in sections and when ready, drizzle with salad dressing.